Constitutional Environmental Human Rights in India: Negating a Negating Statement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Randolph & Sakiko Fukuda-Parr & Terra Lawson-Remer, 2009.
"Economic and Social Rights Fulfillment Index: Country Scores and Rankings,"
2009-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Susan Randolph & Sakiko Fukuda-Parr & Terra Lawson-Remer, 2009. "Economic and Social Rights Fulfillment Index: Country Scores and Rankings," Economic Rights Working Papers 11, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Christopher Jeffords & Farhed Shah, 2011. "On the Natural and Economic Difficulties to Fulfilling the Human Right to Water," Economic Rights Working Papers 17, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsConstitutional Environmental Human Rights; Directive Principles; Enforceable Law;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2012-10-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2012-10-13 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:ecriwp:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://www.humanrights.uconn.edu/ .