Corporate Governance Policy and Company Performance: the Portuguese case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohd Hassan Che Haat & Rashidah Abdul Rahman & Sakthi Mahenthiran, 2008. "Corporate governance, transparency and performance of Malaysian companies," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 744-778, September.
- Carlos Alves & Victor Mendes, 2007. "Are mutual fund investors in jail?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(16), pages 1301-1312.
- Ilir Haxhi & Ruth V. Aguilera, 2017. "An Institutional Configurational Approach to Cross-National Diversity in Corporate Governance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 261-303, May.
- Ahmed Abousamak, 2016. "Principal-principal internal governance mechanisms and the firms' performance: evidence from an emerging market," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(2), pages 145-169.
- David Seidl & Paul Sanderson & John Roberts, 2013. "Applying the ‘comply-or-explain’ principle: discursive legitimacy tactics with regard to codes of corporate governance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 791-826, August.
- Heidi Bauwhede, 2009. "On the relation between corporate governance compliance and operating performance," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 497-513.
- Dirk Akkermans & Hans Van Ees & Niels Hermes & Reggy Hooghiemstra & Gerwin Van der Laan & Theo Postma & Arjen Van Witteloostuijn, 2007. "Corporate Governance in the Netherlands: an overview of the application of the Tabaksblat Code in 2004," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1106-1118, November.
- Chowdhury Saima Ferdous, 2018. "Corporate Governance in Bangladesh: Evidence of Compliance," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(3), pages 88-109, March.
- Torbjörn Tagesson & Sven-Olof Yrjö Collin, 2016. "Corporate governance influencing compliance with the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance," International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 13(3), pages 262-277, August.
- Jyoti Mahadeo & Teerooven Soobaroyen & Vanisha Hanuman, 2012. "Board Composition and Financial Performance: Uncovering the Effects of Diversity in an Emerging Economy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 375-388, February.
- Mercedes Rodríguez-Fernández & Eva M. Sánchez-Teba & Alberto A. López-Toro & Susana Borrego-Domínguez, 2019. "Influence of ESGC Indicators on Financial Performance of Listed Travel and Leisure Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-20, October.
- Haar, Brigitte, 2016. "Shareholder wealth vs. stakeholder interests? Evidence from code compliance under the German corporate governance code," SAFE Working Paper Series 154, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Carlos F. Alves & Ernesto Fernando R. Vicente, 2013. "Does the Latin model of corporate governance perform worse than other models in preventing earnings management?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(21), pages 1663-1673, November.
- Tariq, Yasir Bin & Abbas, Zaheer, 2013. "Compliance and multidimensional firm performance: Evaluating the efficacy of rule-based code of corporate governance," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 565-575.
- Darren Henry, 2008. "Corporate Governance Structure and the Valuation of Australian Firms: Is There Value in Ticking the Boxes?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7‐8), pages 912-942, September.
- Till Talaulicar & Axel V. Werder, 2008. "Patterns of Compliance with the German Corporate Governance Code," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 255-273, July.
- Rodríguez Fernández, Mercedes, 2015. "Company financial performance: Does board size matter? Case of the EUROSTOXX50 index," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Amir Louizi & Radhouane Kammoun, 2016. "Evaluation of corporate governance systems by credit rating agencies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 363-385, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:12:y:2004:i:3:p:290-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.