Medicare And Inequalities In Health Outcomes: The Case Of Breast Cancer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hurd, Michael D. & McGarry, Kathleen, 1997. "Medical insurance and the use of health care services by the elderly," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 129-154, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2014.
"The impact of health insurance on stockholding: A regression discontinuity approach,"
CFS Working Paper Series
488, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2014. "The Impact of Health Insurance on Stockholding: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 8635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dimitris Christelis & Dimitris Georgarakos & Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano, 2014. "The Impact of Health Insurance on Stockholding: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," CSEF Working Papers 382, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- David Card & Carlos Dobkin & Nicole Maestas, 2009. "Does Medicare Save Lives?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(2), pages 597-636.
- Sandra Decker & Carol Rapaport, 2002. "Medicare and Disparities in Women's Health," NBER Working Papers 8761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:20:y:2002:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.