Farm Profitability And Burec Water Subsidies: An Lp Look At A Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margriet Caswell & David Zilberman, 1985. "The Choices of Irrigation Technologies in California," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(2), pages 224-234.
- David Zilberman & Neal Macdougall & Farhed Shah, 1994. "Changes In Water Allocation Mechanisms For California Agriculture," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(1), pages 122-133, January.
- Margriet F. Caswell & David Zilberman, 1986. "The Effects of Well Depth and Land Quality on the Choice of Irrigation Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 798-811.
- Watson, William D. & Nuckton, Carole Frank & Howitt, Richard E., 1980. "Crop Production and Water Supply Characteristics of Kern County," Information Series 263853, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Stefan & Seppelt, Ralf, 2018. "Information content of global ecosystem service databases and their suitability for decision advice," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 32(PA), pages 22-40.
- Moore, Madison, 2015. "The Economics of Water: The Effects of Irrigation on Average Farm Revenue," SS-AAEA Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 2015, pages 1-13.
- Miguel Ángel Gutiérrez Andrade & Francisco Venegas Martínez & Hector Manuel Bravo Pérez, 2005. "Política fiscal en el manejo de los recursos hidráulicos: Un modelo de equilibrio general computable," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 20(2), pages 219-261.
- Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Qureshi, S.E. & Mason, F.M., 2002. "Implications of alternative mill mud management options in the Australian sugar industry," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 125149, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:16:y:1998:i:4:p:442-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.