Agricultural Policies and Structural Change in French Dairy Farms: A Nonstationary Markov Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo Storm & Thomas Heckelei & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2016.
"Bayesian estimation of non-stationary Markov models combining micro and macro data,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 303-329.
- Storm, Hugo & Heckelei, Thomas, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of non-stationary Markov models combining micro and macro data," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103645, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Storm, Hugo & Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2014. "Bayesian Estimation of Non-Stationary Markov Models Combining Micro and Macro Data," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186376, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Storm, Hugo & Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ron, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of non-stationary Markov models combining micro and macro data," Discussion Papers 162894, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Zheng, Yanan & Goddard, Ellen W. & Qiu, Feng, 2018. "Exploring the Effect of Disease Outbreaks on Farm Structure Change: A Dynamic Analysis for Canadian Pig Industry," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273801, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mosnier, Claire & Wieck, Christine, 2010. "Determinants of spatial dynamics of dairy production: a review," Discussion Papers 162896, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Walelign, Solomon Zena & Charlery, Lindy & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Chhetri, Bir Bahadur Khanal & Larsen, Helle Overgaard, 2016. "Environmental income improves household-level poverty assessments and dynamics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 23-35.
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D. F., 2017. "Farm heterogeneity and agricultural policy impacts on size dynamics: evidence from France," Working Papers 258013, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D. F., 2016. "Accounting for farm heterogeneity in the assessment of agricultural policy impacts on structural change," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235778, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D. F., 2016. "Farm segmentation and agricultural policy impacts on structural change: evidence from France," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244789, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Neuenfeldt, Sebastian & Gocht, Alexander & Ciaian, Pavel & Heckelei, Thomas & Jongeneel, Roel, 2017. "Structural Change In European Agriculture," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261141, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Piet, Laurent, 2008. "The evolution of farm size distribution: revisiting the Markov chain model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44269, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Neuenfeldt, S. & Rieger, J. & Heckelei, T. & Gocht, A. & Ciaian, P. & Tetteh, G., 2018. "A multiplicative competitive interaction model to explain structural change along farm specialisation, size and exit/entry using Norwegian farm census data," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277090, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:63:y:2015:i:1:p:19-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.