Collective Bargaining and Wage Dispersion in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Plasman, Robert & Rusinek, Michael & Rycx, Francois, 2006.
"Wages and the Bargaining Regime under Multi-level Bargaining: Belgium, Denmark and Spain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1990, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Plasman & Michael Rusinek & François Rycx, 2006. "Wages and the bargaining regime under multi-level bargaining: Belgium, Denmark and Spain," DULBEA Working Papers 06-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Plasman & Michael Rusinek & François Rycx, 2007. "Wages and the bargaining regime under multi-level bargaining: Belgium, Denmark and Spain," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9777, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portugal, Pedro, 2003.
"Bargained Wages, Wage Drift and the Design of the Wage Setting System,"
IZA Discussion Papers
914, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portugal, Pedro, 2004. "Bargained Wages, Wage Drift and the Design of the Wage-Setting System," CEPR Discussion Papers 4405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro Portugal & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2003. "Bargained Wages, Wage Drift and the Design of the Wage Setting System," Working Papers w200318, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Richard Freeman, 2005.
"Labour market institutions without blinders: The debate over flexibility and labour market performance,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 129-145.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions Without Blinders: The Debate over Flexibility and Labour Market Performance," NBER Working Papers 11286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toke Aidt & Zafiris Tzannatos, 2002. "Unions and Collective Bargaining : Economic Effects in a Global Environment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15241.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:45:y:2007:i:1:p:29-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.