Professional Asian Football Leagues and the Global Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kavetsos, Georgios & Szymanski, Stefan, 2010.
"National well-being and international sports events,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 158-171, April.
- Georgios Kavetsos & Stefan Szymanski, 2008. "National Wellbeing and International Sports Events," Working Papers 0804, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2003. "The Economic Design of Sporting Contests," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1137-1187, December.
- Thomas Peeters & Stefan Szymanski, 2014. "Financial fair play in European football," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(78), pages 343-390, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kazumasa Iwata & Colin McKenzie & Marcus Noland & Shujiro Urata, 2016. "The Economics of Sport in Asia: Editors' Overview," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Tadashi Yagi, 2016. "Comment on “Professional Asian Football Leagues and the Global Market”," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 11(1), pages 39-40, January.
- Victor Cha, 2016. "Role of Sport in International Relations: National Rebirth and Renewal," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 11(1), pages 139-155, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:11:y:2016:i:1:p:16-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.