Indian Ocean Tsunami: Disaster, Generosity and Recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Strömberg, 2007. "Natural Disasters, Economic Development, and Humanitarian Aid," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 199-222, Summer.
- Kunal Sen & Liesbet Steer, 2005. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 279-304.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Yong Suk Lee, 2015.
"Organization of Disaster Aid Delivery: Spending Your Donations,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 617-664.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Yong Suk Lee, 2011. "Organization of Disaster Aid Delivery: Spending Your Donations," NBER Working Papers 17707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano, 2011. "Does Microfinance Work as a Recovery Tool After Disasters? Evidence from the 2004 Tsunami," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 898-912, June.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 2005. "The Death Toll from Natural Disasters: The Role of Income, Geography, and Institutions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(2), pages 271-284, May.
- repec:taf:rrpaxx:v:13:y:2008:i:2:p:117-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thévenaz, Céline & Resodihardjo, Sandra L., 2010. "All the best laid plans...conditions impeding proper emergency response," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 7-21, July.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 2004. "In Defense of Globalization: It Has a Human Face," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 9-20, November-.
- Lyons, Michal, 2009. "Building Back Better: The Large-Scale Impact of Small-Scale Approaches to Reconstruction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 385-398, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana De Alwis & Ilan Noy, 2016.
"Sri Lankan Households a Decade after the Indian Ocean Tsunami,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6136, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Alwis, Diana & Noy, Ilan, 2016. "Sri Lankan households a decade after the Indian Ocean tsunami," Working Paper Series 5281, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:26:y:2012:i:3:p:211-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.