Résilience d'une méta‐organisation : Le cas d'un commun de l'alimentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe BANCE (ed.), 2018. "Providing public goods and commons. Towards coproduction and new forms of governance for a revival of public action," CIRIEC Studies Series, CIRIEC - Université de Liège, volume 1, number css1, July.
- Clarysse, Bart & Wright, Mike & Bruneel, Johan & Mahajan, Aarti, 2014.
"Creating value in ecosystems: Crossing the chasm between knowledge and business ecosystems,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1164-1176.
- Bart Clarysse & Mike Wright & Johan Bruneel & Aarti Mahajan, 2014. "Creating Value in Ecosystems: Crossing the chasm between knowledge and business ecosystems," Research Papers 0022, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Marlys K. Christianson & Maria T. Farkas & Kathleen M. Sutcliffe & Karl E. Weick, 2009. "Learning Through Rare Events: Significant Interruptions at the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 846-860, October.
- Steve Cropper & Mark Ebers & Chris Huxham & Peter Smith Ring, 2011. "Packing more punch? Developing the field of inter-organisational relations," International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 153-170.
- Lee Fleming & Charles King & Adam I. Juda, 2007. "Small Worlds and Regional Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 938-954, December.
- Philippe Bance & Malika Ahmed Zaïd-Chertouk & Juan Fernando Álvarez & Cristina Barna & Pierre Bauby & Manuel Belo Moreira & Jean-Claude Boual & Monique Combes-Joret & Pascal Glemain & Miguel Gordo & A, 2018. "Providing Public Goods and Commons. Towards Coproduction and New Forms of Governance for a Revival of Public Action [Offrir des biens publics et des communs. Vers la coproduction et de nouvelles fo," Post-Print halshs-01964961, HAL.
- Ali, Murad & Seny Kan, Konan Anderson & Sarstedt, Marko, 2016. "Direct and configurational paths of absorptive capacity and organizational innovation to successful organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5317-5323.
- Jean-Claude BOUAL & Cathy ZADRA-VEIL, 2018. "New hybrid organizations in the social and solidarity economy in France: A new cooperative governance?," CIRIEC Studies Series, in: Philippe BANCE & CIRIEC (ed.), Providing public goods and commons. Towards coproduction and new forms of governance for a revival of public action, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 265-281, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Christian Deverre & Claire Lamine, 2010. "Les systèmes agroalimentaires alternatifs. Une revue de travaux anglophones en sciences sociales," Post-Print hal-01197840, HAL.
- Danièle Demoustier & Nadine Richez-Battesti, 2010. "Introduction. Les organisations de l'Économie sociale et solidaire : gouvernance, régulation et territoire," Géographie, économie, société, Lavoisier, vol. 12(1), pages 5-14.
- Claudia U. Ciborra, 1996. "The Platform Organization: Recombining Strategies, Structures, and Surprises," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 103-118, April.
- Lucie Bégin & Didier Chabaud, 2010. "La résilience des organisations. Le cas d'une entreprise familiale," Revue française de gestion, Lavoisier, vol. 0(1), pages 127-142.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Imen Mzid & Nada Khachlouf & Richard Soparnot, 2019. "How does family capital influence the resilience of family firms?," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 249-277, June.
- Andrea Salustri, 2019. "The UN 2030 Agenda and Social and Solidarity Economy: toward a structural change?," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 104-117, December.
- Reypens, Lina & Bacq, Sophie & Milanov, Hana, 2021. "Beyond bricolage: Early-stage technology venture resource mobilization in resource-scarce contexts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 36(4).
- Christina Theodoraki & Karim Messeghem & Mark P. Rice, 2018. "A social capital approach to the development of sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystems: an explorative study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 153-170, June.
- Niki A. den Nieuwenboer & João Vieira da Cunha & Linda Klebe Treviño, 2017. "Middle Managers and Corruptive Routine Translation: The Social Production of Deceptive Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 781-803, October.
- Torres, Pedro & Augusto, Mário & Godinho, Pedro, 2017. "Predicting high consumer-brand identification and high repurchase: Necessary and sufficient conditions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 52-65.
- Holger Graf, 2013.
"Inventor Networks in Emerging Key Technologies: Information Technology vs. Semiconductors,"
Economic Complexity and Evolution, in: Guido Buenstorf & Uwe Cantner & Horst Hanusch & Michael Hutter & Hans-Walter Lorenz & Fritz Rahmeyer (ed.), The Two Sides of Innovation, edition 127, pages 55-76,
- Holger Graf, 2012. "Inventor networks in emerging key technologies: information technology vs. semiconductors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 459-480, July.
- Holger Graf, 2009. "Inventor networks in emerging key technologies: Information technology vs. semiconductors," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anil K. Gupta & Paul E. Tesluk & M. Susan Taylor, 2007. "Innovation At and Across Multiple Levels of Analysis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 885-897, December.
- Yao, Li & Li, Jun & Li, Jian, 2020. "Urban innovation and intercity patent collaboration: A network analysis of China’s national innovation system," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- Michele Pezzoni & Francesco Lissoni & Gianluca Tarasconi, 2014.
"How to kill inventors: testing the Massacrator© algorithm for inventor disambiguation,"
Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 101(1), pages 477-504, October.
- Michele PEZZONI & Francesco LISSONI & Gianluca TARASCONI, 2012. "How To Kill Inventors: Testing The Massacrator© Algorithm For Inventor Disambiguation," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2012-29, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- M. Pezzoni & Francesco Lissoni & G. Tarasconi, 2014. "How to kill inventors: testing the Massacrator© algorithm for inventor disambiguation," Post-Print hal-03122461, HAL.
- Michele Pezzoni & Francesco Lissoni & Gianluca Tarasconi, 2014. "How to kill inventors: testing the Massacrator© algorithm for inventor disambiguation," Post-Print halshs-01074536, HAL.
- F. Lissoni & M. Pezzoni & G. Tarasconi, 2014. "How To Kill Inventors: Testing The Massacrator© Algorithm For Inventor Disambiguation," Post-Print hal-02271648, HAL.
- Laurent R. Bergé, 2017.
"Network proximity in the geography of research collaboration,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 785-815, November.
- Laurent R. Bergé, 2015. "Network proximity in the geography of research collaboration," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1507, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2015.
- BERGE Laurent, 2015. "Network proximity in the geography of research collaboration," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Amel Attour & Pierre Barbaroux, 2015. "Le rôle des processus de connaissances dans le cycle de vie d'un écosystème d'affaires," Post-Print halshs-01244401, HAL.
- Ghazinoory, Sepehr & Phillips, Fred & Afshari-Mofrad, Masoud & Bigdelou, Nasrin, 2021. "Innovation lives in ecotones, not ecosystems," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 572-580.
- Zifeng Chen & Jiancheng Guan, 2011. "Mapping of biotechnology patents of China from 1995–2008," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 88(1), pages 73-89, July.
- Beltagui, Ahmad & Rosli, Ainurul & Candi, Marina, 2020. "Exaptation in a digital innovation ecosystem: The disruptive impacts of 3D printing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Xaver Neumeyer & Susana C. Santos & Michael H. Morris, 2019. "Who is left out: exploring social boundaries in entrepreneurial ecosystems," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 462-484, April.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Douglas K Robinson, 2016. "Lost in space? NASA and the changing publicprivate eco-system in space," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-20, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- den Hamer, Pieter & Frenken, Koen, 2021. "A network-based model of exploration and exploitation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 589-599.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Giovanni Battista Dagnino & Erik E. Lehmann & MariPaz Salmador, 2019. "The governance of entrepreneurial ecosystems," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 419-428, February.
- B. Ebersberger & S. J. Herstad & C. Koller, 2014. "Does the composition of regional knowledge bases influence extra-regional collaboration for innovation?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 201-204, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:92:y:2021:i:1:p:79-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.