Impact of Real Exchange Rate on Trade Balance in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onatunji Olufemi, 2019. "Do real exchange rate changes have symmetric or asymmetric effects on trade balance in Nigeria? Evidence from Non-linear ARDL Model," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 11(1), pages 14-23, June.
- Ogunmuyiwa Micheal Segun & Adelowokan Oluwaseyi Adedayo, 2018. "Measuring the Impact of Exchange Rate on Industrial Output in Nigeria," European Journal of Marketing and Economics, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 1, EJME May .
- Suwanhirunkul, Suwijak & Masih, Mansur, 2018. "Exchange rate and trade balance linkage: sectoral evidence from Thailand based on nonlinear ARDL," MPRA Paper 87541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adznan, Syaima & Masih, Mansur, 2018. "Exchange rate and trade balance linkage: evidence from Malaysia based on ARDL and NARDL," MPRA Paper 91509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alhaji Jibrilla Aliyu & Shehu Mohammed Tijjani & Caroline Elliott, 2015. "Asymmetric cointegration between exchange rate and trade balance in Nigeria," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1045213-104, December.
- Christelle Meniago & Joel Hinaunye Eita, 2017. "The effects of exchange rate changes on Sub-Saharan Africa trade," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pages 213-230.
- Are, Olasubomi, 2019. "Currency Devaluation and Trade Balance Nexus: A Test of Marshall-Lerner Condition in Nigeria," BizEcons Quarterly, Strides Educational Foundation, vol. 4, pages 23-43.
- Perekunah Eregha & Arcade Ndoricimpa & Solomon Olakojo & Mamello Nchake & Owen Nyang'oro & Edith Togba, 2016. "Nigeria: Should the Government Float or Devalue the Naira?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(3), pages 247-263, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:afrdev:v:26:y:2014:i:2:p:347-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.