The monetary approach to the balance of payments : A nontechnical guide
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Ghartey, "undated". "The Mid 1990s Peso Crisis in Mexico: a Re-examination," EcoMod2006 272100032, EcoMod.
- Walter, Jason & Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2012. "International trade and macroeconomic dynamics: The case of U.S. bilateral trade with G-7 countries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 398-405.
- Weber Ralf L., 1999. "Währungs- und Finanzkrisen: Ursachen und Lehren für Transformationsländer," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 371-404, January.
- Henryk Gurgul & Lukasz Lach, 2012.
"Two deficits and economic growth: case of CEE countries in transition,"
AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 12, pages 79-108.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2012. "Two deficits and economic growth: Case of CEE countries in transition," MPRA Paper 52257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Ghartey, "undated". "Exchange Pressure, Sterilized Intervention and Monetary Policy in Ghana," EcoMod2006 272100031, EcoMod.
- Gancho Todorov Ganchev, 2010. "The twin deficit hypothesis: the case of Bulgaria," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(4), pages 357-377.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 1987. "Domestic Credit and the Balance of Payments: Some Empirical Results," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1987 Vol. XIV No. 2-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Vincent, David P., 1983. "Exchange rates, monetary policy and wages: A case study of Chile," Kiel Working Papers 164, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ivan Ribnikar & Marko Kosak, 2011. "Transition, privatization and monetary arrangements in the countries founded on the territory of former Yugoslavia," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 333-353.
- A J Makin, 2005. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Rate and Balance of Payments Adjustment," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Ivan Ribnikar & Marko Kosak, 2012. "Monetary And Banking Systems To Help (Or Hinder) Economic Development Of Transitional Economies," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 181-190.
- Biswajit Maitra, 2016. "Monetary, Real Shocks And Exchange Rate Variations In India," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 81-103, March.
- Tawadros, George B., 2008. "A structural time series test of the monetary model of exchange rates under four big inflations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1216-1224, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:7:y:1977:i:3:p:251-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.