The determinants of the price impact of block trades: further evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 1990. "The Dynamics of Stock Index and Stock Index Futures Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(04), pages 441-468, December.
- Cox, Don R & Peterson, David R, 1994. " Stock Returns Following Large One-Day Declines: Evidence on Short-Term Reversals and Longer-Term Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 255-267, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:114-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agarwalla, Sobhesh Kumar & Pandey, Ajay, 2010. "Price Impact of Block Trades and Price Behavior Surrounding Block Trades in Indian Capital Market," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-04-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Alzahrani, Ahmed A. & Gregoriou, Andros & Hudson, Robert, 2013. "Price impact of block trades in the Saudi stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 322-341.
- Aktas, Osman Ulas & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2014. "Market impacts of trades for stocks listed on the Borsa Istanbul," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 152-175.
- Chaturvedula, Chakrapani & Bang, Nupur Pavan & Rastogi, Nikhil & Kumar, Satish, 2015. "Price manipulation, front running and bulk trades: Evidence from India," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 26-45.
- Ajay Pandey & Sobhesh Kumar Agarwalla, 2010. "Price Impact of Block Trades and Price Behavior Surrounding Block Trades in Indian Capital Market," Working Papers id:2618, eSocialSciences.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wen-Jie Xie & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & W. -X. Zhou, 2012. "Trading networks, abnormal motifs and stock manipulation," Papers 1301.0007, arXiv.org.
- Murphy Jun Jie Lee, 2013. "The Microstructure of Trading Processes on the Singapore Exchange," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 4.
- Fei Ren & Li-Xin Zhong, 2011. "Price impact asymmetry of institutional trading in Chinese stock market," Papers 1110.3133, arXiv.org.
- Ren, Fei & Zhong, Li-Xin, 2012. "The price impact asymmetry of institutional trading in the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(8), pages 2667-2677.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:43:y:2007:i:1:p:94-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.