Wage bargaining in Europe: a wide range of increasingly decentralised models since the crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clémence Berson & Edouard Jousselin, 2018. "Négociation salariale en Europe : des modèles différents, de plus en plus décentralisés depuis la crise," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 217, pages 1-9.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Gautier & D. Fougère & S. Roux, 2016.
"The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on Industry-Level Wage Bargaining in France,"
587, Banque de France.
- Denis Fougere & Erwan Gautier & Sébastien Roux, 2016. "The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on Industry-Level Wage Bargaining in France," Sciences Po publications 587, Sciences Po.
- Denis Fougère & Erwan Gautier & Sébastien Roux, 2016. "The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on Industry-Level Wage Bargaining in France," Working Papers hal-01308722, HAL.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Roux, Sébastien, 2016. "The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on Industry-Level Wage Bargaining in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 11234, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Cahuc & André Zylberberg, 1991. "Niveaux de négociations salariales et performances macroéconomiques," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 23, pages 1-12.
- C. Jadeau & E. Jousselin & S. Roux & G. Verdugo, 2015. "The behaviour of French Firms during the Crisis: Evidence from the Wage Dynamics Network Survey," Working papers 574, Banque de France.
- Toke Aidt & Zafiris Tzannatos, 2002. "Unions and Collective Bargaining : Economic Effects in a Global Environment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15241, March.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1991:i:23:p:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonia López-Villavicencio & Sophie Saglio, 2017.
"The Wage Inflation-Unemployment Curve at the Macroeconomic Level,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Saglio, Sophie & lopez-villavicencio, antonia, 2015. "The wage inflation-unemployment curve at the macroeconomic level," MPRA Paper 64725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Saglio & Antonia López-Villavicencio, 2017. "The Wage Inflation Unemployment Curve at the Macroeconomic Level," Post-Print halshs-01417937, HAL.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1991:i:23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Thomas, Carlos, 2013.
"Collective bargaining, firm heterogeneity and unemployment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 63-79.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Carlos Thomas, 2011. "Collective bargaining, firm heterogeneity and unemployment," Working Papers 1131, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:quarte:2018:217:02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.