Competition for global value added: domestic and export market shares
Export market shares provide a partial view of international performance as they do not take into account the imported content of exports nor the performance of firms in the domestic market, their main market. Trade data "in value added" get round these limitations and enrich the diagnosis on competitiveness.
Volume (Year): (2016)
Issue (Month): 41 (spring)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Banque de France 31 Rue Croix des Petits Champs LABOLOG - 49-1404 75049 PARIS|
Web page: http://www.banque-france.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erwan Gautier, 2009.
"Les ajustements microéconomiques des prix : une synthèse des modèles théoriques et résultats empiriques,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 119(3), pages 323-372.
- Gautier, E., 2008. "Les ajustements microéconomiques des prix : une synthèse des modèles théoriques et résultats empiriques," Working papers 211, Banque de France.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2013. "Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(76), pages 613-661, October.
- Timmer, Marcel & Stehrer, Robert & Los, Bart & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2012. "Fragmentation, Incomes and Jobs. An analysis of European competitiveness," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-130, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2013. "Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness," Working Paper Series 1615, European Central Bank.
- E. Gautier. & A. Lalliard., 2013. "How do VAT changes affect inflation in France?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 32, pages 5-27, Winter.
- Silvia Fabiani & Mario Porqueddu, 2015. "Changing prices ... changing times: evidence for Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 275, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Porqueddu, Mario, 2017. "Changing prices... changing times: evidence for Italy," Working Paper Series 2002, European Central Bank.
- Klenow, Peter J. & Malin, Benjamin A., 2010. "Microeconomic Evidence on Price-Setting," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 6, pages 231-284 Elsevier.
- Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2010. "Microeconomic Evidence on Price-Setting," NBER Working Papers 15826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Erwan Gautier & Hervé Le Bihan, 2015. "More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(8), pages 1465-1502, December.
- Berardi, N. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2013. "More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession," Working papers 425, Banque de France.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Erwan Gautier & Hervé Le Bihan, 2014. "More facts about prices: France before and during the Great Recession," Working Papers hal-01060564, HAL.
- Marianna Riggi & Fabrizio Venditti, 2014. "Surprise! Euro area inflation has fallen," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 237, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Antonio M. Conti & Stefano Neri & Andrea Nobili, 2015. "Why is inflation so low in the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1019, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Hervé Le Bihan, 2009. "1958-2008, avatars et enjeux de la courbe de Phillips," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(4), pages 81-101.
- Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008.
"1958-2008, avatars et enjeux de la courbe de Phillips
[The Phillips curve at fifty]," MPRA Paper 12119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2008. "Five Facts about Prices: A Reevaluation of Menu Cost Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1415-1464. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:quarte:2016:41:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.