A Model of the Joint Distribution of Purchase Quantity and Timing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharad Borle & Utpal M. Dholakia & Siddharth S. Singh & Robert A. Westbrook, 2007. "The Impact of Survey Participation on Subsequent Customer Behavior: An Empirical Investigation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 711-726, 09-10.
- P. Seetharaman & Siddhartha Chib & Andrew Ainslie & Peter Boatwright & Tat Chan & Sachin Gupta & Nitin Mehta & Vithala Rao & Andrei Strijnev, 2005. "Models of Multi-Category Choice Behavior," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 239-254, December.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:4:p:374-396 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharad Borle & Siddharth S. Singh & Dipak C. Jain, 2008. "Customer Lifetime Value Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Pattiz, Brian David, 2009. "Count regression models for recreation demand: an application to Clear Lake," ISU General Staff Papers 200901010800002092, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:32:y:2015:i:1:p:78-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:mcmeap:v:23:y:2017:i:2:p:131-146:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tiu:tiutis:52e91e47-4a2d-4e7b-bb23-3926b842ae30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siddharth Singh & Sharad Borle & Dipak Jain, 2009. "A generalized framework for estimating customer lifetime value when customer lifetimes are not observed," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 181-205, June.
- Kirthi Kalyanam & Sharad Borle & Peter Boatwright, 2007. "Deconstructing Each Item's Category Contribution," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 327-341, 05-06.
- Sharad Borle & Siddharth Shekhar Singh & Dipak C. Jain & Ashutosh Patil, 2016. "Analyzing Recurrent Customer Purchases and Unobserved Defections: a Bayesian Data Augmentation Scheme," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 3(1), pages 11-28, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:98:y:2003:p:564-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.