Testing for Threshold Effects in Regression Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2010. "Testing for threshold effects in regression models," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Alexandre Mas & Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Tipping and the Dynamics of Segregation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 177-218.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sokbae Lee & Yuan Liao & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2016. "Oracle Estimation of a Change Point in High Dimensional Quantile Regression," Papers 1603.00235, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.
- Javier Hidalgo & Jungyoon Lee & Myung Hwan Seo, 2017. "Robust Inference and Testing of Continuity in Threshold Regression Models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 590, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Liwen Zhang & Huixia Judy Wang & Zhongyi Zhu, 2017. "Composite change point estimation for bent line quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 69(1), pages 145-168, February.
- Le-Yu Chen & Sokbae Lee, 2016. "Best Subset Binary Prediction," Papers 1610.02738, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Lin Zhu, 2013. "Set inferences and sensitivity analysis in semiparametric conditionally identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:116-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2016.
"The lasso for high dimensional regression with a possible change point,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 193-210, January.
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2014. "The lasso for high-dimensional regression with a possible change-point," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tang, Yanlin & Song, Xinyuan & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2015. "Threshold effect test in censored quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 149-156.
- Friederike Greb & Tatyana Krivobokova & Axel Munk & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel, 2011. "Regularized Bayesian estimation in generalized threshold regression models," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 99, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 18 Oct 2012.
- Sokbae Lee & Hyunmin Park & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2014. "A contribution to the Reinhart and Rogoff debate: not 90 percent but maybe 30 percent," CeMMAP working papers CWP39/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Seo, Myung Hwan & Shin, Yongcheol, 2016.
"Dynamic panels with threshold effect and endogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 169-186.
- Myung Hwan Seo & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Dynamic Panels with Threshold Effect and Endogeneity," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 577, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Antonio Galvao & Kengo Kato & Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Jose Olmo, 2014. "Testing linearity against threshold effects: uniform inference in quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(2), pages 413-439, April.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:2:p:452-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rothfelder, Mario & Boldea, Otilia, 2016. "Testing for a Threshold in Models with Endogenous Regressors," Discussion Paper 2016-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0711-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/577 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:csdana:v:116:y:2017:i:c:p:49-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:1:p:99-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Ciuperca & Zahraa Salloum, 2015. "Empirical likelihood test in a posteriori change-point nonlinear model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(8), pages 919-952, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:493:y:2011:p:220-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.