Testing for threshold effects in regression models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, Sokbae & Seo, Myung Hwan & Shin, Youngki, 2011. "Testing for Threshold Effects in Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 220-231.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Alexandre Mas & Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Tipping and the Dynamics of Segregation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 177-218.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:116-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Yanlin & Song, Xinyuan & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2015. "Threshold effect test in censored quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 149-156.
- Seo, Myung Hwan & Shin, Yongcheol, 2016.
"Dynamic panels with threshold effect and endogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 169-186.
- Myung Hwan Seo & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Dynamic Panels with Threshold Effect and Endogeneity," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 577, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:116:y:2017:i:c:p:49-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liwen Zhang & Huixia Judy Wang & Zhongyi Zhu, 2017. "Composite change point estimation for bent line quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 145-168.
- Rothfelder, Mario & Boldea, Otilia, 2016. "Testing for a Threshold in Models with Endogenous Regressors," Discussion Paper 2016-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2016.
"The lasso for high dimensional regression with a possible change point,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 193-210, January.
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2014. "The lasso for high-dimensional regression with a possible change-point," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Ciuperca & Zahraa Salloum, 2015. "Empirical likelihood test in a posteriori change-point nonlinear model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(8), pages 919-952, November.
- Javier Hidalgo & Jungyoon Lee & Myung Hwan Seo, 2017. "Robust Inference and Testing of Continuity in Threshold Regression Models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 590, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Friederike Greb & Tatyana Krivobokova & Axel Munk & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel, 2011. "Regularized Bayesian estimation in generalized threshold regression models," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 99, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 18 Oct 2012.
- Sokbae Lee & Hyunmin Park & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2014. "A contribution to the Reinhart and Rogoff debate: not 90 percent but maybe 30 percent," CeMMAP working papers CWP39/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Antonio Galvao & Kengo Kato & Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Jose Olmo, 2014. "Testing linearity against threshold effects: uniform inference in quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 413-439.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Lin Zhu, 2013. "Set inferences and sensitivity analysis in semiparametric conditionally identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sokbae Lee & Yuan Liao & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2016. "Oracle Estimation of a Change Point in High Dimensional Quantile Regression," Papers 1603.00235, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0711-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:36/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.