Testing for threshold effects in regression models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, Sokbae & Seo, Myung Hwan & Shin, Youngki, 2011. "Testing for Threshold Effects in Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 220-231.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Alexandre Mas & Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Tipping and the Dynamics of Segregation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 177-218.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:116-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Yanlin & Song, Xinyuan & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2015. "Threshold effect test in censored quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 149-156.
- Seo, Myung Hwan & Shin, Yongcheol, 2016.
"Dynamic panels with threshold effect and endogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 169-186.
- Myung Hwan Seo & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Dynamic Panels with Threshold Effect and Endogeneity," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 577, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:116:y:2017:i:c:p:49-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:1:p:99-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liwen Zhang & Huixia Judy Wang & Zhongyi Zhu, 2017. "Composite change point estimation for bent line quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 69(1), pages 145-168, February.
- Le-Yu Chen & Sokbae Lee, 2016. "Best Subset Binary Prediction," Papers 1610.02738, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Rothfelder, Mario & Boldea, Otilia, 2016. "Testing for a Threshold in Models with Endogenous Regressors," Discussion Paper 2016-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2016.
"The lasso for high dimensional regression with a possible change point,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 193-210, January.
- Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2014. "The lasso for high-dimensional regression with a possible change-point," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Ciuperca & Zahraa Salloum, 2015. "Empirical likelihood test in a posteriori change-point nonlinear model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(8), pages 919-952, November.
- Javier Hidalgo & Jungyoon Lee & Myung Hwan Seo, 2017. "Robust Inference and Testing of Continuity in Threshold Regression Models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 590, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Friederike Greb & Tatyana Krivobokova & Axel Munk & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel, 2011. "Regularized Bayesian estimation in generalized threshold regression models," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 99, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 18 Oct 2012.
- Sokbae Lee & Hyunmin Park & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2014. "A contribution to the Reinhart and Rogoff debate: not 90 percent but maybe 30 percent," CeMMAP working papers CWP39/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Antonio Galvao & Kengo Kato & Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Jose Olmo, 2014. "Testing linearity against threshold effects: uniform inference in quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(2), pages 413-439, April.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Lin Zhu, 2013. "Set inferences and sensitivity analysis in semiparametric conditionally identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:2:p:452-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sokbae Lee & Yuan Liao & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2016. "Oracle Estimation of a Change Point in High Dimensional Quantile Regression," Papers 1603.00235, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0711-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:36/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .