Competition Policy And Optimal Retail Network Development In Transitional Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Snowdon & George Stonehouse, 2006. "Competitiveness in a globalised world: Michael Porter on the microeconomic foundations of the competitiveness of nations, regions, and firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(2), pages 163-175, March.
- Guilherme Monteiro & Elizabeth Farina & Rubens Nunes, 2012. "Food‐Retail Development and the Myth of Everyday Low Prices: The Case of Brazil," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 30(1), pages 49-66, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dragana VOJTESKI & Kljenak Lukic RADOJKO & Dragica JOVANCEVIC, 2015. "Labor Costs Analysis In The Trade Market Of Serbia," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(3), pages 59-79, September.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; retail location; corporative interest; public interest;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:beo:journl:v:58:y:2013:i:199:p:57-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Goran Petrić). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efbeoyu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.