Analyzing the entrepreneurial ecosystem for women entrepreneurs: A study of rural Jamshoro, Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung-Gyu Byun & Chang Soo Sung & Joo Y. Park & Dae Soo Choi, 2018. "A Study on the Effectiveness of Entrepreneurship Education Programs in Higher Education Institutions: A Case Study of Korean Graduate Programs," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-14, June.
- Elizabeth Lyons & Laurina Zhang, 2018. "Who does (not) benefit from entrepreneurship programs?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 85-112, January.
- Jeanne Lafortune & Julio Riutort & José Tessada, 2018. "Role Models or Individual Consulting: The Impact of Personalizing Micro-entrepreneurship Training," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 222-245, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- González-Uribe, Juanita & Reyes, Santiago, 2021. "Identifying and boosting “Gazelles”: Evidence from business accelerators," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 260-287.
- Magnus Klofsten & Dylan Jones-Evans & Luciana Pereira, 2021. "Teaching science and technology PhD students in entrepreneurship-potential learning opportunities and outcomes," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 319-334, April.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2020. "Strategy for Cluster-Based Industrial Development in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 2019, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Lubega, Patrick & Nakakawa, Frances & Narciso, Gaia & Newman, Carol & Kaaya, Archileo N. & Kityo, Cissy & Tumuhimbise, Gaston A., 2021. "Body and mind: Experimental evidence from women living with HIV," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
- Hsieh Ru-Mei & Kelley Donna, 2020. "A Study of Key Indicators of Development for University-Based Entrepreneurship Ecosystems in Taiwan," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-17, April.
- Dalton, Patricio & Rüschenpöhler, Julius & Uras, Burak & Zia, Bilal, 2019. "Local Best Practices for Business Growth," Other publications TiSEM fc650e2f-88cf-4d75-8257-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thanisorn Rojanadilok & Viroj Daraviroj, 2019. "The Effect of Content Marketing on Decision Making of Graduate School of Business Administration in Thailand," Journal of Education and Vocational Research, AMH International, vol. 9(2), pages 27-30.
- Vera Rocha & Mirjam van Praag, 2020. "Mind the gap: The role of gender in entrepreneurial career choice and social influence by founders," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5), pages 841-866, May.
- Ganguli, Ina & Le Coq, Chloé & Huysentruyt, Marieke, 2018. "How Do Nascent Social Entrepreneurs Respond to Rewards? A Field Experiment on Motivations in a Grant Competition," SITE Working Paper Series 46, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, revised 23 Nov 2020.
- Ubfal, Diego & Arraiz, Irani & Beuermann, Diether & Frese, Michael & Maffioli, Alessandro & Verch, Daniel, 2019.
"The Impact of Soft-Skills Training for Entrepreneurs in Jamaica,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12325, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ubfal, Diego & Arráiz, Irani & Beuermann, Diether & Frese, Michael & Maffioli, Alessandro & Verch, Daniel, 2020. "The Impact of Soft-Skills Training for Entrepreneurs in Jamaica," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 10399, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Diego Ubfal & Irani Arraiz & Diether Beuermann & Michael Frese & Alessandro Maffioli & Daniel Verch, 2019. "The Impact of Soft-Skills Training for Entrepreneurs in Jamaica," Working Papers 645, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Davide Hahn & Tommaso Minola & Giulio Bosio & Lucio Cassia, 2020. "The impact of entrepreneurship education on university students’ entrepreneurial skills: a family embeddedness perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 257-282, June.
- Helke Seitz, 2020. "Subgroup Analysis of Investment Constraints: Evidence from Ugandan Microenterprises," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1920, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2019.
"Social norms as a barrier to women's employment in developing countries,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
wp-2019-74, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Seema Jayachandran, 2020. "Social Norms as a Barrier to Women's Employment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 27449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magnus Klofsten & Dylan Jones-Evans & Luciana Pereira, 0. "Teaching science and technology PhD students in entrepreneurship-potential learning opportunities and outcomes," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Clément de Chaisemartin & Jaime Ramirez-Cuellar, 2020. "At What Level Should One Cluster Standard Errors in Paired Experiments, and in Stratified Experiments with Small Strata?," NBER Working Papers 27609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila, 2020. "Start-ups launched by recent STEM university graduates: The impact of university education on entrepreneurial entry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(6).
- Anandi Mani & Emma Riley, 2019. "Social networks, role models, peer effects, and aspirations," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Huang, Ho-Chuan & Yeh, Chih-Chuan & Wang, Xiuhua, 2019. "Inflation targeting and output-inflation tradeoffs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 102-120.
- Tyler Burch & Greg Murphy & Neil Tocher, 2019. "Entrepreneurship Education Enrollment Intentions: The Effect Of Attitudes, Norms And Personality," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 1-20, September.
- Roche, Maria P. & Conti, Annamaria & Rothaermel, Frank T., 2020. "Different founders, different venture outcomes: A comparative analysis of academic and non-academic startups," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(10).
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial ecosystem; entrepreneurship ecosystem; entrepreneurship; women entrepreneurs Pakistan; women entrepreneurs.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aii:ijcmss:v:11:y:2020:i:3:p:23-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mr. Asif Anjum (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.