Role Models or Individual Consulting: The Impact of Personalizing Micro-entrepreneurship Training
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2019.
"Social norms as a barrier to women's employment in developing countries,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
wp-2019-74, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Seema Jayachandran, 2020. "Social Norms as a Barrier to Women's Employment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 27449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- González-Uribe, Juanita & Reyes, Santiago, 2021. "Identifying and boosting “Gazelles”: Evidence from business accelerators," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 260-287.
- Clément de Chaisemartin & Jaime Ramirez-Cuellar, 2020. "At What Level Should One Cluster Standard Errors in Paired Experiments, and in Stratified Experiments with Small Strata?," NBER Working Papers 27609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2020. "Strategy for Cluster-Based Industrial Development in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 2019, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Dalton, Patricio & Rüschenpöhler, Julius & Uras, Burak & Zia, Bilal, 2019. "Local Best Practices for Business Growth," Other publications TiSEM fc650e2f-88cf-4d75-8257-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Helke Seitz, 2020. "Subgroup Analysis of Investment Constraints: Evidence from Ugandan Microenterprises," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1920, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chethan & Ramesh L, 2020. "Analyzing the entrepreneurial ecosystem for women entrepreneurs: A study of rural Jamshoro, Pakistan," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 11(3), pages 23-29, September.
- Diego Ubfal & Irani Arraiz & Diether Beuermann & Michael Frese & Alessandro Maffioli & Daniel Verch, 2019.
"The Impact of Soft-Skills Training for Entrepreneurs in Jamaica,"
645, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ubfal, Diego & Arraiz, Irani & Beuermann, Diether & Frese, Michael & Maffioli, Alessandro & Verch, Daniel, 2019. "The Impact of Soft-Skills Training for Entrepreneurs in Jamaica," IZA Discussion Papers 12325, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ubfal, Diego & Arráiz, Irani & Beuermann, Diether & Frese, Michael & Maffioli, Alessandro & Verch, Daniel, 2020. "The Impact of Soft-Skills Training for Entrepreneurs in Jamaica," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 10399, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Anandi Mani & Emma Riley, 2019. "Social networks, role models, peer effects, and aspirations," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lubega, Patrick & Nakakawa, Frances & Narciso, Gaia & Newman, Carol & Kaaya, Archileo N. & Kityo, Cissy & Tumuhimbise, Gaston A., 2021. "Body and mind: Experimental evidence from women living with HIV," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejapp:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:222-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.