Using Zmet For Investigating The Role Of Social Media In The Employment Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinan Aral & Chrysanthos Dellarocas & David Godes, 2013. "Introduction to the Special Issue ---Social Media and Business Transformation: A Framework for Research," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 3-13, March.
- Poba-Nzaou, Placide & Lemieux, Nathalie & Beaupré, Daniel & Uwizeyemungu, Sylvestre, 2016. "Critical challenges associated with the adoption of social media: A Delphi of a panel of Canadian human resources managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4011-4019.
- Smith, William P. & Kidder, Deborah L., 2010. "You've been tagged! (Then again, maybe not): Employers and Facebook," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 491-499, September.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Rutter, Richard & Roper, Stuart & Lettice, Fiona, 2016. "Social media interaction, the university brand and recruitment performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3096-3104.
- Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Elliot, Esi A., 2016. "Brand meaning in higher education: Leaving the shallows via deep metaphors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3058-3068.
- Chen, Po-Ju, 2016. "From fantasy to reality: Transformation of native visitor experiences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 985-991.
More about this item
KeywordsZMET interviews; social media; employment; mental map; in-depth interviews; consensus map;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2017:j:19:daniletm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.