Nitrogen Carry-Over Impacts In Irrigated Cotton Production, Southern High Plains Of Texas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neal, Tamera J. & Ethridge, Don E., 1986. "Analysis of Texas High Plains Cotton Yield Trends," Archive 259790, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kennedy, John O.S., 1981. "An Alternative Method for Deriving Optimal Fertilizer Rates: Comment and Extension," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(03), pages 1-7, December.
- Kennedy, John O.S., 1986. "Rules For Optimal Fertilizer Carryover: An Alternative Explanation," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(02), pages 1-8, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harper, David C. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A. & Gwathmey, C. Owen, 2012. "Potassium carryover dynamics and optimal application policies in cotton production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 84-93.
- Schwabe, Kurt A. & Knapp, Keith C., 2005. "Nitrogen as a Capital Input and Stock Pollutant: A Dynamic Analysis of Corn Production and Nitrogen Leaching under Non-Uniform Irrigation," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19466, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Harmon, Xavier & Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A., 2017.
"Temporal Frequency Of Soil Test Information Effects On Returns To Potassium Fertilization In Cotton Production,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 251-272, May.
- Harmon, Xavier & Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James, 2016. "Temporal Frequency of Soil Test Information Effects on Returns to Potassium Fertilization in Cotton Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229600, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Catherine L. Kling & Raymond W. Arritt & Gray Calhoun & David A. Keiser, 2016. "Research Needs and Challenges in the FEW System: Coupling Economic Models with Agronomic, Hydrologic, and Bioenergy Models for Sustainable Food, Energy, and Water Systems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp563, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Turpin, J.E., 2000. "Agricultural response analysis in a longer term framework," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123634, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.