Protecting Investors' Intellectual Property Rights In Biotechnology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Bessler & Jon A. Brandt, 1982. "Causality Tests in Livestock Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(1), pages 140-144.
- Milton S. Boyd & B. Wade Brorsen, 1985. "Dynamic Relationship of Weekly Prices In the United States Beef and Pork Marketing Channels," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 33(3), pages 331-342, November.
- Crom, Richard, 1970. "A Dynamic Price-Output Model of the Beef and Pork Sectors," Technical Bulletins 171854, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Heien, Dale & Pompelli, Greg, 1988. "The Demand For Beef Products: Cross-Section Estimation Of Demographic And Economic Effects," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- White, Fred C., 1995. "Integration Of Agriculture And Technological Change," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(1), April.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.