Implications Of Crop Insurance For Farmers And Lenders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leatham, David J. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Richardson, James W., 1987. "Implications of Crop Insurance for Farmers and Lenders," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 113-120, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1988.
"Preference Among Risky Prospects Under Constant Risk Aversion,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1988. "Preference Among Risky Prospects Under Constant Risk Aversion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 25-34, December.
- Richardson, James W. & Lemieux, Catharine M. & Nixon, Clair J., 1983. "Entry Into Farming: The Effects Of Leasing And Leverage On Firm Survival," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seo, Sangtaek & Leatham, David J. & Mitchell, Paul D., 2003. "Risk Sharing and Incentives with Crop Insurance and External Equity Financing," Proceedings: 2003 Regional Committee NCT-194, October 6-7, 2003; Kansas City, Missouri 132523, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Olsen, Douglas Ray, 1990. "An analysis of the use of farm marketing and crop insurance risk transfer tools by Iowa farm characteristics," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000018157, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.