Functional Forms And Farm-Level Demand For Pecans By Variety
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Okunade, Albert A. & Cochran, Mark J., 1991. "Functional Forms and Farm-Level Demand for Pecans by Variety," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 95-102, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsu-tan Fu & James E. Epperson & Joseph V. Terza & Stanley M. Fletcher, 1988. "Producer Attitudes Toward Peanut Market Alternatives: An Application of Multivariate Probit Joint Estimation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(4), pages 910-918.
- Savin, N. E. & White, Kenneth J., 1978. "Estimation and testing for functional form and autocorrelation : A simultaneous approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-12, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sande, Doris N. & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Nzaku, Kilungu, 2009. "Amenity benefits and public policy: An application to the Georgia Pecan Industry," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46851, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Park, Timothy A. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 1999.
"Demand And Quality Uncertainty In Pecan Purchasing Decisions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
- Park, Timothy A. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 1999. "Demand and Quality Uncertainty in Pecan Purchasing Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 29-39, April.
- Timothy PARK & Wojciech J. FLORKOWSKI, 1996. "Demand And Quality Uncertainty In Pecan Purchasing Decisions," Faculty Series 96-22, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Park, Timothy A. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 1996. "Demand And Quality Uncertainty In Pecan Purchasing Decisions," Faculty Series 16714, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Moore, Eli D. & Williams, Gary W., 2008. "Is the Texas Pecan Checkoff Program Working?," Reports 90497, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Wojciech Florkowski & Camilo Sarmiento, 2005. "The examination of pecan price differences using spatial correlation estimation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 271-278.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.