Producer Attitudes Toward Peanut Market Alternatives: An Application of Multivariate Probit Joint Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyaupane, Narayan P. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2011.
"Factors Influencing Producers’ Marketing Decisions in the Louisiana Crawfish Industry,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-11, July.
- Nyaupane, Narayan P. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2010. "Factors Influencing Producers’ Marketing Decisions in the Louisiana Crawfish Industry," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56470, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Okunade, Albert A. & Cochran, Mark J., 1991.
"Functional Forms and Farm-Level Demand for Pecans by Variety,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 95-102, December.
- Okunade, Albert Ade. & Cochran, Mark J., 1991. "Functional Forms And Farm-Level Demand For Pecans By Variety," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, December.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1143597 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia & Pettenati, Giacomo, 2014.
"Alternative Food Networks in Piedmont: determinants of on-farm and off-farm direct sales by farmers,"
2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy
173035, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia & Pettenati, Giacomo, 2014. "Alternative Food Networks in Piedmont: determinants of on-farm and off-farm direct sales by farmers," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201439, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:70:y:1988:i:4:p:910-918.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.