Producer Attitudes Toward Peanut Market Alternatives: An Application of Multivariate Probit Joint Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mahama, Ramatu, 1985. "A stochastic simulation of the impact of price insulation policies on world wheat market stability," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800008868, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okunade, Albert A. & Cochran, Mark J., 1991.
"Functional Forms and Farm-Level Demand for Pecans by Variety,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 95-102, December.
- Okunade, Albert Ade. & Cochran, Mark J., 1991. "Functional Forms And Farm-Level Demand For Pecans By Variety," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Nyaupane, Narayan P. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2011. "Factors Influencing Producersâ€™ Marketing Decisions in the Louisiana Crawfish Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(2), July.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia & Pettenati, Giacomo, 2014.
"Alternative Food Networks in Piedmont: determinants of on-farm and off-farm direct sales by farmers,"
2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy
173035, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia & Pettenati, Giacomo, 2014. "Alternative Food Networks in Piedmont: determinants of on-farm and off-farm direct sales by farmers," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201439, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:70:y:1988:i:4:p:910-918.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .