Adoption Of Double-Cropping Soybeans And Wheat
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1983. "Stochastic Structure, Farm Size and Technology Adoption in Developing Agriculture," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 307-328, July.
- John B. Braden & James S. Eales, 1986. "The Adoption of Reduced Tillage: The Role of Human Capital and Other Variables: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 182-183.
- Lars Brink & Bruce McCarl, 1978. "The Tradeoff between Expected Return and Risk Among Cornbelt Farmers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(2), pages 259-263.
- Marra, Michele C. & Carlson, Gerald A., 1987. "The Role Of Farm Size And Resource Constraints In The Choice Between Risky Technologies," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Michele C. Marra & Gerald A. Carlson, 1990. "The Decision to Double Crop: An Application of Expected Utility Theory Using Stein's Theorem," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 337-345.
- Welch, F, 1970. "Education in Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 35-59, Jan.-Feb..
- B.I. Shapiro & B. Wade Brorsen, 1988. "Factors Affecting Farmers' Hedging Decisions," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 145-153.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahouissoussi, Nicolas B. C. & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 1995.
"Rational Expectations Estimation of Georgia Soybean Acreage Response,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 500-509, December.
- Ahouissoussi, Nicolas B.C. & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 1995. "Rational Expectations Estimation Of Georgia Soybean Acreage Response," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver & Ewald, Jorn, 2012. "Ermittlung Der Individuellen Risikoeinstellung: Vergleich Verschiedener Methoden Und Personengruppen," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137384, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Marra, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Abadi Ghadim, Amir, 2003. "The economics of risk, uncertainty and learning in the adoption of new agricultural technologies: where are we on the learning curve?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 215-234.
- Yigezu A. Yigezu & John H. Sanders, 2008. "Introducing New Technologies And Marketing Strategies For Households With Malnutrition: An Ethiopian Case Study," Working Papers 08-05, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Haneishi, Yusuke & Maruyama, Atsushi & Takagaki, Michiko & Kikuchi, Masao, 2014. "Farmersâ€™ risk attitudes to influence the productivity and planting decision: A case of rice and maize cultivation in rural Uganda," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(4), December.
- Dhakal, Bhubaneswor & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross, 2008. "Determinants of Forestry Investment and Extent of Forestry Expansion by Smallholders in New Zealand," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 4(1-2).
- Rodgers, Aaron D. & Harri, Ardian & Morgan, Kimberly & Tack, Jesse & Hood, Ken & Coble, Keith, 2014. "Determining Willingness to Adopt Mechanical Harvesters among Southeastern Blueberry Producers," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162529, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bacic, Ivan Luiz Zilli & Bregt, Arnold K. & Rossiter, David G., 2006. "A participatory approach for integrating risk assessment into rural decision-making: A case study in Santa Catarina, Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 229-244, February.
- Rico García-Amado, Luis & Ruiz Pérez, Manuel & Dahringer, Guillaume & Reyes Escutia, Felipe & Barrasa García, Sara & Contreras Mejía, Elsa, 2013. "From wild harvesting to agroforest cultivation: A Chamaedorea palm case study from Chiapas, Mexico," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 44-51.
- Canales, Elizabeth & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery & Peterson, Jeffrey, 2015. "Estimating farmers’ risk attitudes and risk premiums for the adoption of conservation practices under different contractual arrangements: A stated choice experiment," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205640, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Duke, Jason C. & Epplin, Francis M. & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Peeper, Thomas F., 2009. "Canola-Wheat Rotation versus Continuous Wheat for the Southern Plains," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46620, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pannell, David J., 1999. "Uncertainty and Adoption of Sustainable Farming Systems," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 124511, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vergara, Oscar & Coble, Keith H. & Hudson, Darren & Knight, Thomas O. & Patrick, George F. & Baquet, Alan E., 2005. "Target Markets for Grain and Cotton Marketing Consultants and Market Information Systems," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), April.
- Mounirou, Ichaou, 2015. "Perception and adoption of agricultural technical innovations in the cotton basin of Banikoara in Benin," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), June.
- Duke, Jason C. & Epplin, Francis M. & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Peel, Derrell S., 2011. "Forage plus Grain Wheat versus Grain-Only Wheat," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Ramsey, Steven M. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Canales, Elizabeth & Williams, Jeff R., 2016. "Farmers’ Risk Perceptions of Intensified Conservation Practices On-Farm," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236276, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.