Bayesian Econometrics and How to Get Rid of Those Wrong Signs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1986. "Exact Inference in the Inequality Constrained Normal Linear Regression Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 127-141, April.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1988. "Bayesian analysis in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 27-50, January.
- White, Kenneth J, 1978. "A General Computer Program for Econometric Methods-Shazam," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 239-240, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas E. Piggott, 2003. "Measures of precision for estimated welfare effects for producers from generic advertising," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 379-391.
- Chalil, Diana, 2008. "Market power and subsidies in the Indonesian palm oil industry," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6022, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fofana, Abdulai & Jaffry, Shabbar, 2008. "Measuring Oligopsony Power of UK Salmon Retailers," Working Papers 61116, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:9662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.