Farm and Retail Food Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. S. Fisher, 1981. "The Impact of Changing Marketing Margins on Farm Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 261-263.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Hancock, Keith, 1976. "The Relation between Changes in Costs and Changes in Product Prices in Australian Manufacturing Industries 1949-50 to 1967-68," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 52(137), pages 53-68, March.
- R. McFall Lamm & Paul C. Westcott, 1981. "The Effects of Changing Input Costs on Food Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 187-196.
- Saunders, Peter G, 1981. "Price Determination in Australian Manufacturing Firms: A Cross-Section Study," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(37), pages 359-375, December.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- Hall, V B, 1980.
"Excess Demand and Expectations Influences on Price Changes in Australian Manufacturing Industry,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(152), pages 69-81, March.
- Hall, V.B., 1978. "Excess Demand And Expectations Influences On Price Changes In Australian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 24, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Hernandez-Iglesias, C. & Hernandez-Iglesias, F., 1981. "Causality and the independence phenomenon : The case of the demand for money," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 247-263, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vere, David T. & Griffith, Garry R., 1995. "Forecasting in the Australian Lamb Industry: the Influence of Alternate Price Determination Processes," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(03), December.
- Griffith, G.R. & Piggott, N.E., 1994.
"Asymmetry in beef, lamb and pork farm-retail price transmission in Australia,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(3), May.
- Griffith, G. R. & Piggott, N. E., 1994. "Asymmetry in beef, lamb and pork farm-retail price transmission in Australia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 307-316, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.