Multidimensional Poverty Among Calamansi Farmers in Oriental Mindoro, Philippines: Does Cooperative Membership Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Trost, Robert P., 1978. "Estimation of some limited dependent variable models with application to housing demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 357-382, December.
- Di Zeng & Jeffrey Alwang & George W. Norton & Bekele Shiferaw & Moti Jaleta & Chilot Yirga, 2015.
"Ex post impacts of improved maize varieties on poverty in rural Ethiopia,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 515-526, July.
- Zeng, Di & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Norton, George W. & Shiferaw, Bekele & Jaleta, Moti & Yirga, Chilot, 2013. "Ex-Post Impacts of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Rural Ethiopia," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149823, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joseph Clougherty & Tomaso Duso, 2015. "Correcting for Self-Selection Based Endogeneity in Management Research: A Review and Empirical Demonstration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1465, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Yirga, Chilot, 2014. "Adoption of improved wheat varieties and impacts on household food security in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 272-284.
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011.
"Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 476-487, August.
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011. "Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 476-487.
- Sabina Alkire, James Foster, 2009. "Counting and Multidimensional Poverty Measurement," OPHI Working Papers 7, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Awudu Abdulai & Wallace Huffman, 2014. "The Adoption and Impact of Soil and Water Conservation Technology: An Endogenous Switching Regression Application," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(1), pages 26-43.
- Narayanan, Sudha, 2014. "Profits from participation in high value agriculture: Evidence of heterogeneous benefits in contract farming schemes in Southern India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 142-157.
- Michael Lokshin & Zurab Sajaia, 2004. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 282-289, September.
- Michael Lokshin & Zurab Sajaia, 2011. "Impact of interventions on discrete outcomes: Maximum likelihood estimation of the binary choice models with binary endogenous regressors," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina, Ceptryl S. & Cruz, Liezel S., 2021. "Economic Implications of Disasters on Cooperative Sector in CALABARZON, Philippines," Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development, Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development (JEMAD), vol. 7(1), June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Awotide, Bola Amoke & Ogunniyi, Adebayo & Olagunju, Kehinde Oluseyi & Manda, Julius & Alene, Arega & Nguena, Christian Lambert & Manyong, Victor & Abdoulaye, Tahirou, 2021. "Does Adoption of Improved Agricultural Technologies Impact Welfare, Poverty and Food Security in the Sahelian Region of West Africa?," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315119, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ma, Wanglin & Abdulai, Awudu, 2016. "Does cooperative membership improve household welfare? Evidence from apple farmers in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 94-102.
- Tesfaye, Wondimagegn & Tirivayi, Nyasha, 2018. "The impacts of postharvest storage innovations on food security and welfare in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 52-67.
- Coromaldi, Manuela & Pallante, Giacomo & Savastano, Sara, 2015. "Adoption of modern varieties, farmers' welfare and crop biodiversity: Evidence from Uganda," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 346-358.
- Martey, Edward & Etwire, Prince M. & Mockshell, Jonathan, 2021. "Climate-smart cowpea adoption and welfare effects of comprehensive agricultural training programs," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Issahaku, Gazali & Abdulai, Awudu, "undated". "Adaptation to Climate Change and its influence on Household Welfare in Ghana," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259938, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yang, Qi & Zhu, Yueji & Liu, Ling & Wang, Fang, 2021. "Land tenure stability and adoption intensity of sustainable agricultural practices: Evidence from banana farmers in China," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315254, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tufa, Adane Hirpa & Alene, Arega D. & Manda, Julius & Akinwale, M.G. & Chikoye, David & Feleke, Shiferaw & Wossen, Tesfamicheal & Manyong, Victor, 2019. "The productivity and income effects of adoption of improved soybean varieties and agronomic practices in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-1.
- Khanal, Uttam & Wilson, Clevo & Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Lee, Boon, 2018. "Farmers' Adaptation to Climate Change, Its Determinants and Impacts on Rice Yield in Nepal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 139-147.
- Kassie, Menale & Stage, Jesper & Diiro, Gracious & Muriithi, Beatrice & Muricho, Geoffrey & Ledermann, Samuel T. & Pittchar, Jimmy & Midega, Charles & Khan, Zeyaur, 2018. "Push–pull farming system in Kenya: Implications for economic and social welfare," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 186-198.
- Amadu, Festus O. & McNamara, Paul E. & Miller, Daniel C., 2020. "Yield effects of climate-smart agriculture aid investment in southern Malawi," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Jikun Huang & Yangjie Wang & Jinxia Wang, 2015.
"Farmers' Adaptation to Extreme Weather Events through Farm Management and Its Impacts on the Mean and Risk of Rice Yield in China,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(2), pages 602-617.
- Huang, Jikun & Wang, Yangjie & Wang, Jinxia, 2014. "Farmer’s Adaptation to Extreme Weather Events through Farm Management and Its Impacts on the Mean and Risk of Rice Yield in China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 177177, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wegayehu Fitawek & Sheryl L. Hendriks, 2021. "Evaluating the Impact of Large-Scale Agricultural Investments on Household Food Security Using an Endogenous Switching Regression Model," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Jeetendra P. Aryal & Arun Khatri‐Chhetri & Tek B. Sapkota & Dil B. Rahut & Olaf Erenstein, 2020. "Adoption and economic impacts of laser land leveling in the irrigated rice‐wheat system in Haryana, India using endogenous switching regression," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(3), pages 255-273, August.
- Yigezu A. Yigezu & Tamer El‐Shater, 2021. "Socio‐economic impacts of zero and reduced tillage in wheat fields of the Moroccan drylands," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 52(4), pages 645-663, July.
- Uttam Khanal & Clevo Wilson & Boon L. Lee & Viet-Ngu Hoang, 2018. "Climate change adaptation strategies and food productivity in Nepal: a counterfactual analysis," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 148(4), pages 575-590, June.
- Justice A. Tambo & Bellancile Uzayisenga & Idah Mugambi & Mary Bundi, 2021. "Do Plant Clinics Improve Household Food Security? Evidence from Rwanda," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(1), pages 97-116, February.
- Kirtti Ranjan Paltasingh & Phanindra Goyari, 2018. "Impact of farmer education on farm productivity under varying technologies: case of paddy growers in India," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Khanal, Uttam & Wilson, Clevo & Hoang, Vincent & Lee, Boon, 2015. "Autonomous adaptations to climate change and rice productivity: a case study of the Tanahun district, Nepal," MPRA Paper 106916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tahirou Abdoulaye & Tesfamicheal Wossen & Bola Awotide, 2018. "Impacts of improved maize varieties in Nigeria: ex-post assessment of productivity and welfare outcomes," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(2), pages 369-379, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pjemad:309438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.