Factors Influencing Farmer Adoption of Portable Computers for Site-Specific Management: A Case Study for Cotton Production
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Walton, Jonathan C. & Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Marra, Michele C. & Martin, Steven W. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Reeves, Jeanne , 2010. "Factors Influencing Farmer Adoption of Portable Computers for Site-Specific Management: A Case Study for Cotton Production," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 193-209, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenkins, Amanda & Velandia, Margarita M. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Roberts, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Martin, Steven W., 2011.
"Factors Influencing the Selection of Precision Farming Information Sources by Cotton Producers,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(2), August.
- Jenkins, Amanda & Velandia, Margarita & Lambert, Dayton M. & Roberts, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Martin, Steven W., 2011. "Factors Influencing the Selection of Precision Farming Information Sources by Cotton Producers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 307-320, August.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Larson, James A., 2015. "Bundled Adoption of Precision Agriculture Technologies by Cotton Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(2), May.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision support; information technology; precision farming technology; variable rate technology; Agribusiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession; D21; Q12; Q16;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:90671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.