Evaluation Of Crop Insurance Premium Rates For Georgia And South Carolina Peaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1994. "Premium Rate Determination In The Federal Crop Insurance Program: What Do Averages Have To Say About Risk?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- T. Jeffrey Price & Michael E. Wetzstein & Mark W. Rieger, 1997. "Reducing Yield Variation in Peach Orchards by Geographic Scattering," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1119-1126.
- Miller, Stephen E. & Kahl, Kandice H. & Rathwell, P. James, 2000. "Revenue Insurance for Georgia and South Carolina Peaches," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 123-132, April.
- Miller, Stephen E. & Kahl, Kandice H. & Rathwell, P. James, 2000. "Revenue Insurance For Georgia And South Carolina Peaches," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Alan P. Ker, 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation of Crop Yield Distributions: Implications for Rating Group-Risk Crop Insurance Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 139-153.
More about this item
Keywordsadverse selection; crop insurance; peaches; premium rate; yield guarantee; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:14711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.