The Economic Potential Of Vegetable Production For Limited Resource Farmers In South Central Alabama
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Epperson, J.E. & Lei, L.F., 1989.
"A Regional Analysis of Vegetable Production with Changing Demand for Row Crops Using Quadratic Programming,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 87-96, July.
- Epperson, James E. & Lei, Li-Fen, 1989. "A Regional Analysis Of Vegetable Production With Changing Demand For Row Crops Using Quadratic Programming," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Dismukes, Robert & Harwood, Joy L. & Bentley, Susan E., 1997. "Characteristics and Risk Management Needs of Limited-Resource and Socially Disadvantaged Farmers," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33622, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stamenkovska, Ivana Janeska & Dimitrievski, Dragi & Erjavec, Emil & Zgajnar, Jaka & Martinovska-Stojcheska, Aleksandra, 1. "Optimization of production on vegetable farm in the Republic of Macedonia," Agroeconomia Croatica, Croatian Society of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1).
- Osaki, Mauro & Batalha, Mário Otavio, 2014. "Optimization model of agricultural production system in grain farms under risk, in Sorriso, Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 178-188.
- Sumelius, John & Islam, K.M. Zahidul & Sipilainen, Timo, 2011. "Access to Microfinance: Does it Matter for Profit Efficiency Among Small Scale Rice Farmers in Bangladesh?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116067, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Adhikari, Suraj & Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Fisseha, Tegegne & Enefiok, Ekanem, 2017. "Comparative economic analysis of on-farm biodiesel production," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252766, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsenterprise budget; farm analysis; farm income; limited resource farmers; linear programming; minimum wage; vegetable production; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:14681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.