Estimating the Potential Value of Variable Rate Nitrogen Applications: A Comparison of Spatial Econometric and Geostatistical Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mkondiwa, Maxwell Gibson, 2015. "Whither Broad or Spatially Specific Fertilizer Recommendations?," Master's Theses 237344, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Oishi, Kikuo & Hurley, Terrance M. & Malzer, Gary L., 2006. "Evidence of Temporal Variation in Site-Specific Crop Response to Fertilizer Inputs," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21140, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David S. Bullock & James Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2007.
"Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 517-535, September.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25393, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Harper, David C. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A. & Gwathmey, C. Owen, 2012. "Potassium carryover dynamics and optimal application policies in cotton production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 84-93.
- Li, Xiaofei & Coble, Keith H. & Tack, Jesse B. & Barnett, Barry J., 2016. "Estimating Site-Specific Crop Yield Response using Varying Coefficient Models," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235798, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsgeostatistics; precision agriculture; site-specific crop response functions; spatial autoregressive error; variable rate nitrogen application; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.