Spatial Integration Of Maize Market In Nigeria – A Vector Error Correction Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Pavel Vavra & Barry K. Goodwin, 2005. "Analysis of Price Transmission Along the Food Chain," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- Onyuma, Samuel O. & Icart, Eric & Owuor, George, 2006. "Testing Market Integration for Fresh Pineapples in Kenya," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25622, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Goletti, Francesco & Babu, Suresh, 1994. "Market liberalization and integration of maize markets in Malawi," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 311-324, December.
- Hallam, David & Zanoli, Raffaele, 1993. "Error Correction Models and Agricultural Supply Response," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 151-166.
- David F. Hendry & Katarina Juselius, 2001.
"Explaining Cointegration Analysis: Part II,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 75-120.
- Tahir Mukhtar & Muhammad Tariq Javed, 2007. "Price Integration in Wholesale Maize Markets in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 1075-1084.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Abdulai, Awudu, 2000. "Spatial price transmission and asymmetry in the Ghanaian maize market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 327-349, December.
- Kargbo, J.M., 2005. "Impacts of monetary and macroeconomic factors on food prices in West Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Goletti, Francesco & Babu, Suresh Chandra, 1994. "Market liberalization and integration of maize markets in Malawi," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Political Economy; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:186268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.