Agriculture commercialisation coffee growing area of Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharp, Kay & Eva, Ludi & Samuel, Gebreselassie, 2008. "Commercialization farming in Ethiopia: which pathways?," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 116-116, May.
- Goetz, Stephan J, 1993. "Interlinked Markets and the Cash Crop-Food Crop Debate in Land-Abundant Tropical Agriculture," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 343-361, January.
- Leavy, Jennifer & Colin, Poulton, 2008. "Commercialisations in Agriculture," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 116-116, May.
- Govereh, Jones & Jayne, Thomas S., 1999.
"Effects of Cash Crop Production on Food Crop Productivity in Zimbabwe: Synergies or Trade-offs?,"
Food Security International Development Working Papers
54670, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Govereh, Jones & Jayne, Thomas S., 1999. "Effects of Cash Crop Production on Food Crop Productivity in Zimbabwe: Synergies or Trade-Offs?," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11371, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:eeaeje:259491 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eeaeje:249717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa2ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.