Agricultural Resource Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall, Alan, 1981. "Property Entitlements And Pricing Policies For A Maturing Water Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(03), December.
- Campbell, Keith O., 1982. "Agricultural Economists and World Conservation Strategy," 1982 Conference, August 24-September 2, 1982, Jakarta, Indonesia 182435, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- W. G. Boggess & E. O. Heady, 1981. "A Sector Analysis of Alternative Income Support and Soil Conservation Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(4), pages 618-628.
- Frank G. Jarrett, 1983. "The Balderstone Report: An Overview," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 27(2), pages 117-123, August.
- Jarrett, Frank G., 1983. "The Balderstone Report: An Overview," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 27(02), August.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:23027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.