AJAE Appendix: Stochastic Rangeland Use Under Capital Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finlayson, J. D. & Cacho, O. J. & Bywater, A. C., 1995. "A simulation model of grazing sheep: I. Animal growth and intake," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mosnier, Claire, 2014. "Would multi-peril grassland insurance improve French suckler cow farm sustainability?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182786, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rose, G. & Mulder, H.A. & Thompson, A.N. & van der Werf, J.H.J. & van Arendonk, J.A.M., 2014. "Varying pasture growth and commodity prices change the value of traits in sheep breeding objectives," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 94-104.
- repec:ags:afjecr:264567 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:197-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Briner, Simon & Finger, Robert, 2012. "Bio-economic modelling of decisions under yield and price risk for suckler cow farms," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122547, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim & Roussy, Caroline, 2016. "A Dynamic Stochastic Programming model of crop rotation choice to test the adoption of long rotation under price and production risks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 270-279.
- Mosnier, C. & Agabriel, J. & Lherm, M. & Reynaud, A., 2009. "A dynamic bio-economic model to simulate optimal adjustments of suckler cow farm management to production and market shocks in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 77-88, October.
- Kihiu, Evelyne Nyathira & Amuakwa-Mensah, Franklin, 2017.
"Improving Access to Livestock Markets for Sustainable Rangeland Management,"
African Journal of Economic Review,
African Journal of Economic Review, vol. 5(2), July.
- Kihiu, Evelyne Nyathira & Amuakwa-Mensah, Franklin, 2016. "Improving Access to Livestock Markets for Sustainable Rangeland Management," Discussion Papers 235107, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.