Area response in wheat production: The Australian wheat-sheep zone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanderson, B.A. & Quilkey, John J. & Freebairn, John W., 1980.
"Supply Response Of Australian Wheat Growers,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(02), August.
- B. A. Sanderson & J. J. Quilkey & J. W. Freebairn, 1980. "Supply Response Of Australian Wheat Growers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(2), pages 129-140, August.
- Adams, Philip D., 1988. "Some Comparisons of Recent Estimates of Agricultural Supply Elasticities for the Australian Economy," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Phil Simmons, 2000. "Response to price and production risk: The case of Australian wheat," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 345-359, April.
- Griffin, Ronald C. & Montgomery, John M. & Rister, M. Edward, 1987. "Selecting Functional Form In Production Function Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Culas, Richard J., 2012. "Area response in wheat production: The Australian wheat-sheep zone: Reply," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 9(1).
More about this item
Keywordswheat area supply response; farmerâ€Ÿs decision parameters; wheat production; Australian wheat-sheep zone; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afbmau:120909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afbmnea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.