Effectiveness of Minimum Support Price Policy for Paddy in India with a Case Study of Punjab
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Nurul, 1990. "Horticultural exports of developing countries: past performances, future prospects, and policy issues," Research reports 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Surabhi Mittal, 2006.
"Structural Shift in Demand for Food - Projections for 2020,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22223, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Structural Shift in Demand for Food: Projections for 2020," Working Papers id:2788, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Karam, 2014. "Presidential Address: Challenges of Food Security in India: Role of Food Policy and Technology," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 69(1).
- Gathorne-Hardy, Alfred & Reddy, D. Narasimha & Venkatanarayana, M. & Harriss-White, Barbara, 2016. "System of Rice Intensification provides environmental and economic gains but at the expense of social sustainability — A multidisciplinary analysis in India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 159-168.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum support price; paddy; effectiveness of MSP; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q18; E64;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:137357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.