Economic and ecosystem impacts of illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing in Northern Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sean Pascoe & Tomas A. Okey & Shane Griffiths, 2008. "Economic and ecosystem impacts of illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing in Northern Australia ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 433-452, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schrank, William E., 2005. "The Newfoundland fishery: ten years after the moratorium," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 407-420, September.
- Sumaila, Ussif Rashid & Vasconcellos, Marcelo, 2000. "Simulation of ecological and economic impacts of distant water fleets on Namibian fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 457-464, March.
- Gray, Matthew & Altman, Jon & Halasz, Natane, 2005. "The Economic Value of Wild Resources to the Indigenous Community of the Wallis Lakes Catchment," MPRA Paper 1392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Griggs, L. & Lugten, G., 2007. "Veil over the nets (unravelling corporate liability for IUU fishing offences)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 159-168, March.
- Sean Pascoe & Amy Burnett, 2007. "Recovering from overexploitation: the European fisheries of the North Sea," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2/3), pages 158-173.
- Sumaila, U.R. & Alder, J. & Keith, H., 2006. "Global scope and economics of illegal fishing," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 696-703, November.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:161897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.