The Newfoundland fishery: ten years after the moratorium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Ying & Duan, Lijie & Li, Shiyu & Zeng, Zeyu & Failler, Pierre, 2015. "Modeling the effect of the seasonal fishing moratorium on the Pearl River Estuary using ecosystem simulation," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 312(C), pages 406-416.
- Pascoe, Sean & Okey, Tomas A. & Griffiths, Shane, 2008.
"Economic and ecosystem impacts of illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing in Northern Australia,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Sean Pascoe & Tomas A. Okey & Shane Griffiths, 2008. "Economic and ecosystem impacts of illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing in Northern Australia ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 433-452, December.
- Sebastian Villasante & David Rodríguez-González & Manel Antelo, 2013. "On the Non-Compliance in the North Sea Cod Stock," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Biggs, Reinette & Polasky, Stephen & Troell, Max & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2012. "Regime shifts and management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 15-22.
- Ahmed S. Khan, 2012. "Understanding Global Supply Chains and Seafood Markets for the Rebuilding Prospects of Northern Gulf Cod Fisheries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1-24, November.
- Nielsen, Max & Ravensbeck, Lars & Nielsen, Rasmus, 2014. "Green growth in fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 43-52.
- Sabau, Gabriela & van Zyll de Jong, Michael, 2015. "From unjust uneconomic growth to sustainable fisheries in Newfoundland: The true costs of closing the inshore fishery for groundfish," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 376-389.
- Kahmann, Birte & Stumpf, Klara Helene & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2015. "Notions of justice held by stakeholders of the Newfoundland fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 37-50.
More about this item
KeywordsNewfoundland Newfoundland fisheries Cod moratorium Newfoundland economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:29:y:2005:i:5:p:407-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.