The Economic Value of Wild Resources to the Indigenous Community of the Wallis Lakes Catchment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Keay & Cherie Metcalf, 2004. "Aboriginal Rights, Customary Law and the Economics of Renewable Resource Exploitation," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(1), pages 1-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalie Stoeckl & Michelle Esparon & Marina Farr & Aurélie Delisle & Owen Stanley, 2014. "The great asymmetric divide: An empirical investigation of the link between indigenous and non-indigenous economic systems in Northern Australia," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 783-801, November.
- Pascoe, Sean & Okey, Tomas A. & Griffiths, Shane, 2008.
"Economic and ecosystem impacts of illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing in Northern Australia,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-20, December.
- Sean Pascoe & Tomas A. Okey & Shane Griffiths, 2008. "Economic and ecosystem impacts of illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing in Northern Australia ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 433-452, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndigenous; harvesting of wild resources; natural resource management;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.