The Economic Value of Wild Resources to the Indigenous Community of the Wallis Lakes Catchment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Keay & Cherie Metcalf, 2004. "Aboriginal Rights, Customary Law and the Economics of Renewable Resource Exploitation," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(1), pages 1-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Pascoe & Tomas A. Okey & Shane Griffiths, 2008.
"Economic and ecosystem impacts of illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing in Northern Australia ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 433-452, December.
- Pascoe, Sean & Okey, Tomas A. & Griffiths, Shane, . "Economic and ecosystem impacts of illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing in Northern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsIndigenous; harvesting of wild resources; natural resource management;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .