Aboriginal Rights, Customary Law and the Economics of Renewable Resource Exploitation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sethi, Rajiv & Somanathan, E, 1996. "The Evolution of Social Norms in Common Property Resource Use," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 766-788, September.
- Neher,Philip A., 1990. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311748, May.
- Joseph Henrich, 2001.
"In Search of Homo Economicus: Behavioral Experiments in 15 Small-Scale Societies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 73-78, May.
- Ernst Fehr & Joseph Henrich & Robert Boyd, 2003. "In Search of Homo Economicus: Behavioral Experiments in 15 Small- Scale Societies," Microeconomics 0305009, EconWPA.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Murray, Gordon & Unterschultz, James R. & Boxall, Pete C., 2003. "Non-timber forest products from the Canadian boreal forest: an exploration of aboriginal opportunities," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 75-96.
- M. K. Haener & D. Dosman & W.L. Adomowicz & P.C. Boxall, 2001. "Can Stated Preference Methods be used to Value Attributes of Subsistence Hunting by Aboriginal Peoples? A Case Study in Northern Saskatchewan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1334-1340.
- Anderson, Lee G., 1983. "Exploitation of the lobster fishery: Comment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 180-183, June.
- Kenneth L. Avio, 1994. "Aboriginal Property Rights in Canada: A Contractarian Interpretation of R. v. Sparrow," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(4), pages 415-429, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gray, Matthew & Altman, Jon & Halasz, Natane, 2005. "The Economic Value of Wild Resources to the Indigenous Community of the Wallis Lakes Catchment," MPRA Paper 1392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:30:y:2004:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .