Economic Dimensions of Invasive Species
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, Edward A. & Spreen, Thomas H. & Knapp, J.L., 2002. "Economic Issues of Invasive Pests and Diseases and Food Safety," Monographs, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center, number 15696.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pritchett, James G. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Johnson, Kamina K., 2005. "Animal Disease Economic Impacts: A Survey of Literature and Typology of Research Approaches," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(01).
- Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C. & Parsons, George R. & Price, Jammie, 2010.
"Effects of information about invasive species on risk perception and seafood demand by gender and race,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 586-599, November.
- Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead & George R. Parsons & Jammie Price, 2008. "Effects of Information about Invasive Species on Risk Perception and Seafood Demand by Gender and Race," Working Papers 08-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Lovell, Sabrina J. & Stone, Susan F. & Fernandez, Linda, 2006.
"The Economic Impacts of Aquatic Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Sabrina J. Lovell & Susan F. Stone, 2005. "The Economic Impacts of Aquatic Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature," NCEE Working Paper Series 200502, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jan 2005.
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Environmental Regulations And Competitiveness," Working Papers 19100, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:93721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.