Economic Issues of Invasive Pests and Diseases and Food Safety
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Adamson & David Cook, 2007.
"Re-examining economic options for import risk assessments,"
Murray-Darling Program Working Papers
WP3M07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Adamson, David & Cook, David, 2007. "Re-examining economic options for import risk assessments," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149869, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Adamson, David & Cook, David C., 2007. "Re-examining the economic options for import risk assessments," 2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand 10365, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Romano, Eduardo & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 2007. "Economic Evaluation of SPS Regulations: Where Can Progress be Made?," Staff Paper Series 36946, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Evans, Edward A., 2003. "Economic Dimensions Of The Problem Of Invasive Species," Policy Briefs 15668, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Mwebaze, P. & MacLeod, A. & Tomlinson, D. & Barois, H. & Rijpma, J., 2010. "Economic valuation of the influence of invasive alien species on the economy of the Seychelles islands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2614-2623, October.
- Alamo, Carmen I. & Palacios, Jamille, 2004. "Relevant Invasive Species for the Agricultural Sector in Puerto Rico: Identification of the Probable Economic Impact," 40th Annual Meeting, July 19-23, 2004, St. Johns, U.S. Virgin Islands 256521, Caribbean Food Crops Society.
- Evans, Edward A., 2003. "Economic Dimensions of Invasive Species," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 1-6.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uflomo:15696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatpcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .