Stock Markets Correlation: before and during the Crisis Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mierau, Jochen O. & Mink, Mark, 2013.
"Are stock market crises contagious? The role of crisis definitions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4765-4776.
- Mark Mink & Jochen Mierau, 2009. "Measuring Stock Market Contagion with an Application to the Sub-prime Crisis," DNB Working Papers 217, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Markwat, Thijs & Kole, Erik & van Dijk, Dick, 2009.
"Contagion as a domino effect in global stock markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1996-2012, November.
- Markwat, T.D. & Kole, H.J.W.G. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2008. "Contagion as Domino Effect in Global Stock Markets," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-071-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Antonio Forte & Giovanni Pesce, 2009. "The International Financial Crisis: an Expert Survey," SERIES 0024, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Apr 2009.
- Antonio Forte & Giovanni Pesce, 2009. "The International Financial Crisis Viewed by Experts," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 38(1-2), pages 67-95, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karanasos, Menelaos & Yfanti, Stavroula & Karoglou, Michail, 2016. "Multivariate FIAPARCH modelling of financial markets with dynamic correlations in times of crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 332-349.
- Víctor M. Adame-García & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "Portfolios in the Ibex 35 index: Alternative methods to the traditional framework, a comparative with the naive diversification in a pre- and post- crisis context," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Jun 2015.
- Víctor Adame-García & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "“Resolution of optimization problems and construction of efficient portfolios: An application to the Euro Stoxx 50 index"," IREA Working Papers 201702, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Abdullahi, Shafiu Ibrahim, 2017. "Stock Market Linkage, Financial Contagion and Assets Price Movements: Evidence from Nigerian Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 83455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsstock exchange; financial crisis; contagion.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:8(561):y:2011:i:8(561):p:111-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.