Household Saving In Western European Countries. A General Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Browning & Annamaria Lusardi, 1996.
"Household Saving: Micro Theories and Micro Facts,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1797-1855, December.
- Martin Browning & Annamaria Lusardi, 1995. "Household Saving: Micro Theories and Micro Facts," Department of Economics Working Papers 1995-02, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Annamaria Lusardi, 1996. "Household Saving: Micro Theories and Micro Facts," Discussion Papers 96-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Patrick Artus, 2002. "Allongement de l'espérance de vie et choix du système de retraite," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 53(4), pages 809-824.
- Bruno Séjourné & Michel Boutillier & Fabrice Pansard, 2001.
"Les conséquences du vieillissement démographique sur l'épargne des ménages en France,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 16(1), pages 51-77.
- Boutillier, M. & Pansard, F. & Sejourne, B., 2000. "Les consequences du vieillissement demographique sur l'epargne des menages en France," Papers 2000-61/ma, Caisse des Depots et Consignations - Cahiers de recherche.
- François Gardes & Greg J, Duncan & Patrice Gaubert & Christophe Starzec, 2002.
"Panel and Pseudo-Panel Estimation of Cross-Sectional and Time Series Elasticities of Food Consumption : The Case of American and Polish Data,"
2002-02, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- François Gardes & Greg Duncan & Patrice Gaubert & Marc Gurgand & Christophe Starzec, 2005. "Panel and Pseudo-Panel Estimation of Cross-Sectional and Time Series Elasticities of Food Consumption: The Case of American and Polish Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00176109, HAL.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, June.
- Werner Dirschmid & Ernst Glatzer, 2004. "Determinants of the Household Saving Rate in Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 25-38.
- Patrick Artus, 2002. "Allongement de l'espérance de vie et choix du système de retraite," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 53(4), pages 809-823.
- Gardes, Francois & Duncan, Greg J. & Gaubert, Patrice & Gurgand, Marc & Starzec, Christophe, 2005. "Panel and Pseudo-Panel Estimation of Cross-Sectional and Time Series Elasticities of Food Consumption: The Case of U.S. and Polish Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 242-253, April.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold saving; cluster analysis; determinants of population savings;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:jsesro:v:1:y:2012:i:2:p:48-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.