Les conséquences du vieillissement démographique sur l'épargne des ménages en France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boutillier, M. & Pansard, F. & Sejourne, B., 2000. "Les consequences du vieillissement demographique sur l'epargne des menages en France," Papers 2000-61/ma, Caisse des Depots et Consignations - Cahiers de recherche.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrice Pansard, 2001. "Les grands équilibres économiques de la zone euro," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 64(4), pages 29-43.
- Ileana NICULESCU-ARON & Ozge CAGCAG, 2012. "Household Saving In Western European Countries. A General Overview," Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(2), pages 48-58, DECEMBER.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6265 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rfreco:rfeco_0769-0479_2001_num_16_1_1448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rfeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.