Attitudes and Intentions of Business Master Students towards Sustainable Tourism and Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munasinghe, M., 1993. "Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development," Papers 3, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- William Revelle & Richard Zinbarg, 2009. "Coefficients Alpha, Beta, Omega, and the glb: Comments on Sijtsma," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 145-154, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ora:jrojbe:v:2:y:2017:i:2:p:37-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Csintalan, Csaba & Bădulescu, Alina, 2017. "Unemployment, neets and the social role of education in Europe," MPRA Paper 82806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ora:jrojbe:v:3:y:2018:i:special:p:27-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paula-Carmen Rosca, 2017. "Exploring The Obstacles And The Limits Of Sustainable Development. A Theoretical Approach," Oradea Journal of Business and Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 91-98, March.
More about this item
Keywordsattitudes toward sustainable tourism and entrepreneurship; entrepreneurial;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:37:y:2014:i:16:p:1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.